Since the Supernatural fandom has been treated with not only more frequent but bigger and better conventions every year thanks to Creation, I thought it’d be nice to send off a small thanks in their direction. After all, they do hear our questions and concerns, but how often to we thank them for making these things happen?
THE GOAL: Collect photos from as many fans who’ve attended Creation’s SPN events as possible, compile them to words and music on DVD format and have it sent to Creation for Christmas.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU (sent to my submit box)
- JPEGs/Scans of your photo ops
- Photos from Karaoke/Cocktail party/Any SPN event hosted by Creation
- These can be your personal photos and do not need to include celebrities, as long as they’ve clearly been taken at a Creation convention
I will not be making money (or any form of profit at all) from this project. If you have any further questions about it, feel free to ask!
tv shows mean so much to me. they’re my whole life. they make me want to write stories and make graphics and go join fandoms and meet new friends. they make me want to roleplay and research and read more about them. fabulous sets make me want to keep my room clean and characters with great style make me want to stay healthy and make an effort. why the hell do the ‘grownups’ and parents and teachers of this world think that sinking into tv shows make us lazy or rot our brains? i’d be nowhere without them.
HANNIBAL DECALS. $5 / FREE SHIP WORLDWIDE / PACKS OF 3 AS PICTURED
These are decals, very pretty decals. Not stickers. What’s the difference? Decals are made of high grade vinyl which can withstand heat, rain, snow and ice for up to seven years, okay. So this is the shit you put on your vehicle, your mailbox, your guitar case, your laptop. whatever the hell you want to pimp out, and there is no white background (that’s just paper), all you end up with on your stuff is the design! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- $5.00 (CAD, that’s Canadian) gets you one of each pictured, two of which are literally my design (obviously the logo is the one that isn’t, okay). Shipping is free no matter where you are!
- THIS IS VERY CHEAP
- If you want these in neons or whites for any reason, please let me know. otherwise, you will get some combination of the colors pictured (or close to them, I have many different shades of brown).
- PAYPAL only, sorry, I’m sorry.
- But also things. I literally take trades.
- All you have to do is message me!
- If you want more than 1 pack (more than 3 decals), you will get a discount.
LIKE OR REBLOG this post for a chance to win one of two packs I will be sending out for free to random people in the notes. I mean, if you want to.
I SERIOUSLY DID NOT HAVE A HAND FETISH UNTIL MISHA
Sherlock 1-10: five relationships
Sherlock Holmes and DI Greg Lestrade
Aside from his relationship with John, Mycroft and Moriarty, (and Mrs. Hudson, too, to a certain extent), Sherlock’s most important one is with Lestrade, because this (which starts out, I presume, as a mutually beneficial arrangement and then a friendship, albeit in a looser sense) is what enables Sherlock to practice his genius. Without Lestrade, Sherlock wouldn’t gain access to the criminal cases that thrill and occupy his mind.
And I especially appreciate this in the BBC series, how Lestrade has been transformed from the man Watson describes as “a little sallow rat-faced, dark-eyed fellow” in ACD’s canon to the character we know today, which is a vast improvement on how Holmes sees him, “the best in a bad lot.”